I am a fully qualified, experienced, fun, successful and professional DBS-checked teacher, specialising in Maths, 11+ and selective school entrance exams. Specific skills are taught aiming to boost students’ knowledge and teach them key concepts, in addition to providing them with a strong grounding in examination techniques and test preparation.
I am a professional tutor based in Offham, Kent. I now specialise in private 11+ and selective school tutoring, having taught in mainstream education for 5 years. I teach on a 1:1 basis ensuring children have a personalised plan for their learning. I am fully qualified and DBS-checked.
This small group course is run in Sevenoaks by myself and Victoria Hunt. It is aimed at Year 5 pupils and is designed to consolidate learning, teach new skills and test knowledge at this crucial midway point in the academic year.
Any gaps in knowledge can be identified early at this stage; personal tutoring can thereafter be tailored to fill these gaps and overcome any difficulties. The onus is on working hard, but also on having fun while doing so.
The full course is 4 days in duration, and includes mock exams in each subject.
Your child will need to bring an A4 hardback book, 3 sharpened pencils and a ruler. They will also require a packed lunch/snacks and water for each day they attend.
Full payment is required 2 months in advance, is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Please note that a non-refundable and non-transferable £50 deposit will be required at the time of booking, to guarantee your child’s place on this course. This will be offset against the final cost of the course.
Once registered on the course, material will be available to download from the link to Easter Course materials on this website.
|Day 1||Mock Exams||10:00 - 14:15|
|Day 2||Maths||10:00 - 15:15|
|Day 3||English||10:00 - 15:15|
|Day 4||Reasoning||10:00 - 15:15|
Should you wish to book any/all of the days please follow the process below:
- Click on the date/dates you would like if spaces are showing as green/available (If they are red there are no spaces available, so please check the following week or please contact me as I may be running additional dates due to demand). If you click on the small i (information) it will tell you what is covered on each day.
- Fill in the form that appears to the right of the page including the child’s name
- Click the Book Now button (You will need to book each day individually)
- If your booking request has been successful there will be an acknowledgement in green saying “Your request has been successfully sent. Please wait for approval”
- Confirmation of your booking, if successful, will be emailed to you. This commits you to paying the full cost of the course 2 months prior to its start date, unless cancellation in writing is received no less than 2 months before the first date of the course.
- You will receive another email nearer the time with further details about the course, including location, what to bring etc.
Thank you for your booking.