I am a fully qualified, experienced, fun, successful and professional DBS-checked teacher, specialising in Maths, 11+ and selective school entrance exams. Specific skills are taught aiming to boost students’ knowledge and teach them key concepts, in addition to providing them with a strong grounding in examination techniques and test preparation.
I am a professional tutor based in Offham, Kent. I now specialise in private 11+ and selective school tutoring, having taught in mainstream education for 5 years. I teach on a 1:1 basis ensuring children have a personalised plan for their learning. I am fully qualified and DBS-checked.
This course is run in Sevenoaks by myself and Victoria Hunt. It will provide exam preparation for the imminent 13 Plus independent school exams in Sevenoaks and the local area in May, and takes place over 2 days during the Easter holiday. It is aimed at children in Year 7. Its purpose is to provide structured revision in Maths, Comprehension and writing techniques.
Your child will need to bring an A4 hardback book, 3 sharpened pencils and a ruler. They will also require a packed lunch/snacks and water for each day they attend.
Full payment is required at least 2 months in advance, is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking to guarantee your child’s place on this course. This will be offset against the final cost of the course.
|Day 1||Advanced Maths||10:00 - 15:15|
|Day 2||Comprehension/Essay writing techniques||10:00 - 15:15|
If you would like to book either/both of the days please follow the process below:
- Click on the day/dates in March/April if spaces are showing as available (if they are red there are no spaces left so please contact me via this website as I may be running additional dates due to demand). If you click on the small i (information) it will tell you what is covered on each day.
- Fill in the form that appears to the right of the page including the child’s name.
- Click the Book Now button (You will need to book each day individually)
- If your booking request has been successful there will be an acknowledgement in green saying “Your request has been successfully sent. Please wait for approval”
- Confirmation of your booking, if successful, will be sent by email. This commits you to paying the full cost 2 months prior to the start of the course, unless cancellation has been received in writing no less than 2 months before the course start date.
- You will receive another email nearer the time with further details of the course, including location, what to bring, how to make payment etc.
Please be aware that in making a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your booking.