I am a fully qualified, experienced, fun, successful and professional DBS-checked teacher, specialising in Maths, 11+ and selective school entrance exams. Specific skills are taught aiming to boost students’ knowledge and teach them key concepts, in addition to providing them with a strong grounding in examination techniques and test preparation.
I am a professional tutor based in Offham, Kent. I now specialise in private 11+ and selective school tutoring, having taught in mainstream education for 5 years. I teach on a 1:1 basis ensuring children have a personalised plan for their learning. I am fully qualified and DBS-checked.
This small group workshop is run in Sevenoaks by myself and Victoria Hunt.
It is designed as a 2-day revision workshop during the October half term in preparation for, and tailored to, the style of the independent school entrance exams held in November. It also serves as interim revision between the Summer Course held in August, and the Independent Schools Course held in December.
The 2-day workshop covers Maths and English, and is aimed at Year 6 and 7 pupils. The small group size means it has the intimacy of a 1:1 lesson, with step-by-step demonstrations, helpful tips and examples to practise. The onus is on having fun while working hard. Handouts and revision notes will be available to download from the link to October Workshop course materials on this website.
Each day starts at 10.00am and finishes at 3.15pm.
Your child will need to bring an A4 hardback book, 3 sharpened pencils and a ruler. They will also require a packed lunch/snacks and water for each day they attend.
Full payment is required 2 months in advance and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking to guarantee your child’s place on this course. This will be offset against the final cost of the course.
|Day 1||Further Maths||10:00 - 15:15|
|Day 2||English (Creative Writing and Comprehension)||10:00 - 15:15|
Should you wish to book any/all of the days please follow the process below:
- Click on the day/dates in October if spaces are showing as available (if they are red there are no spaces left so please contact me via this website as I may be running additional dates due to demand)
- Fill in the form that appears to the right of the page including the child’s name
- Click the Book Now button (You will need to book each day individually)
- If your booking request has been successful there will be an acknowledgement in green saying “Your request has been successfully sent. Please wait for approval”
- Confirmation of your booking, if successful, will be sent by email. This commits you to paying the full cost 2 months prior to the start of the course, unless cancellation is received in writing no less than 2 months before the course start date
- You will receive another email nearer the time with further details of the course, including location, what to bring, etc.
Please be aware that in making a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your booking.